So, unfortunately my computer crashed. I will update here from now on. To see previous posts, scroll down and click on the link.
A team from my hospital in Vancouver, Washington has arrived. I am incredibly grateful that they are here. They will be busy, building a fish farm, installing solar panels, teaching/performing vasectomies, etc... I am excited they are here. My hope/prayer is that they may see even just a glimpse of the Rwanda I have come to know and love, and that their lives may be better because of it.
Off topic. Here is something I read that resonated with me.
David Livingstone, the famous missionary explorer of Africa, was once asked how he could make such a great sacrifice-that of spending his entire live in the jungles of Africa. He said "Sacrifice? I never made a sacrifice. It is no sacrifice to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. Rather, it is the highest privilege any man or woman could ever ask for."
May that be true for each of us.
All of my blessings,
Lindsay
No comments:
Post a Comment